Terms & Conditions
1) A small non-returnable deposit is required to secure a booking, you the client is required to inform us when a deposit has been sent via BACS. Failure to do this may result in your booking not being secured as we are not notified by the bank when a payment is received.
2) Any outstanding balance is required by BACS no later than 14 days prior to your event. We only accept cheques if these are sent to us 14 days prior to your event.
3) Disco Factory UK requires you as the hall hirer to allow 60 minutes to arrive and setup prior to the party starting.
If this is not possible please inform us at the time of booking.
The DJ will require suitable parking and unloading directly outside the venue for the duration of the setup, party and packing away (not on yellow lines).
Please note: If there are inadequate parking and unloading at your venue we have the right to cancel the party on arrival if the DJ feels they are unable to transport equipment to and from their vehicle safely.
4) Disco Factory UK never contracts out work. However, in the very unlikely event of an extreme emergency we will attempt, with your permission to find an alternative entertainer. Disco Factory UK cannot be held responsible if they are unable to perform due to an emergency beyond our control.
5) Disco Factory UK will risk assess on arrival to ensure maximum safety, but the hirer is responsible for the health and safety of all guests present.
6) Should the hirer cancel the event the following cancellations fees apply:
You agree that the amount of the deposit is non-returnable and the balance payment will still be due depending on the number of days notice provided.
Cancellations within 90 days of the event date require 100% of the total fee to be paid to Disco Factory UK unless an alternative booking for the same date and value can be made.
Cancellations between 91-180 days before the event date require 50% of the total fee to be paid to Disco Factory UK unless an alternative booking for the same date and value can be made.
You will not have to pay the balance if you notify Disco Factory UK more than 180 days before the event date. The deposit is non-returnable.
7) Disco Factory UK will need unhindered access to the venue for setup and take down.
The hirer will need to ensure guests are not in the way during this period.